USAMMDA is authorized to execute technology transfer agreements.
The Office of Research Technology Applications (ORTA) prepares and manages the documents for USAMMDA.
Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs):
- Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)
- Commercial Test and Evaluation Agreements (TEA)
- Educational Partnership Agreements (EPA)
- Patent Licensing Agreements (PLA)
USAMMDA ORTA also manages the following agreements per USAMRMC Regulation 37-1:
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)
- Memorandums of Agreement (MOA)
- Interagency Agreements (IAA)
USAMMDA requires a signed Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) for all OTSG-sponsored investigational new drug studies. The CTA becomes part of the CRADA or IA.
For more information, or to request development of an agreement, contact the ORTA Officer at 301-619-4712.